3/25/09

Biggest Loser


I am a HUGE Biggest Loser fan. I have been watching it since my own "FAT" days...when I wish I could be on the show. Well this season is probably my most favorite season so far. There is one girl in particular that I very much relate too or I think I just wish she was my BFF, hehe. I just love her, she is Tara Costa. This girl is a PURE MACHINE. I have never seen anyone on BL as dedicated, determined and as disciplined as her. She is so motivating and very inspiring. She works harder than anyone I have ever seen on the show. In challenges she is competitive, fearless and unstoppable. It is amazing to watch...she makes me want to work even that much harder at my own weight loss journey. I can only hope that she is inspiring people just as she has inspired me. If she can do it, if I can do it.....I know YOU can do it!!!!!

No comments: