3/25/09

Twi-hard, Twilighter...call it what you will... I'm proud of it!


I'm sure you can already tell by my profile that I'm a Twilight fan. Yes, it's true...I love the Twilight Saga.. it's the best series I have EVER read. Yes, even better than Harry Potter, but I can't lie I still have a place for Harry in my heart. If you haven't read this series I highly recommend you to go out and buy it RIGHT NOW...go..fast...haha!!! No but seriously, buy it. You will read it over and over and over again. I was very skeptical when I first heard about it at my sister's bridal shower last July. Close family friends of ours said that there is a must read series. When I heard it was about vampires I was very weary of it. I never cared for that sort of thing..so I kinda just forgot about it. Then in November I kept hearing more and more about it..so finally I was at Fred Meyer and saw a copy for $5 and decided to buy it. It sat at home for about a month before I decided to read it...and when I did, boy was I HOOKED!!! You just can't get enough of it. You just want to read and read and read until your eyes are red and dried out and then you are walkin around bugged eyed and can't even blink because your eyelids are stuck to your eyeballs...hehe. It took only a couple weeks to read all 4 books, it's very fast. So please go read this series...you will NOT be disappointed!!


hmmmm..did I really just post a blog about Twilight...geesh I must be a Twi-hard. There will be more to come...I can talk about this book forever!!

No comments: